Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
04 Oct 2020
Financial Technology Market Research and Business Development
SingaporePermanent PositionA Financial institution is setting up an innovation lab here in Singapore and is looking for a Market Research and Business Development individual to drive their innovation lab focusing on 3 main areas: Artificial intelligence, Blockchain and Open banking. You will be responsible for researching the emerging technology of FinTech and Introducing overseas advanced technologies and platforms to provide technologies and means for financial innovation. In return you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$170,000 per annum.
Expires on 04 Nov 2020
- Research the emerging technology of FinTech, follow up on the development trend of Interbank Financial Science and technology, form special trends and research reports.
- Research and collect market related information trends, carry out research and docking of domestic and foreign FinTech companies.
- Specifically analyze and evaluate the technical characteristics, development prospects and feasibility of docking business scenarios of products or solutions.
- Introducing overseas advanced technologies and platforms to provide technologies and means for financial innovation.
- Organizing financial technology competitions and various seminars, workshops, training and other activities.
Posted ByShirlyn Toh (Reg No: R2092526)
Tel: +65 8923 3740Shirlynxf.email@example.com
- Bachelor Degree in Finance Computing or equivalent from a renowned university
- More than 3 years of relevant work experience in technology development trend research or technology planning, with experience in finance, Internet, consulting, and technology companies preferred.
- Understand the products and services of the financial industry; good opinions on the technological development trend of FinTech; Highly innovative, Strong learning ability. Able to adapt quickly, work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- Able to communicate in English and Mandarin (verbal conversation, read and write) to partner stakeholders in North Asia
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirlyn Toh, Reg No: R2092526).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.