Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
29 May 2020
Head of Data Engineering
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is building an Asia Pacific Data Analytics team based in Singapore. It's an opportunity to spearhead cutting-edge work as part of a highly collaborative and agile team. You'll be envisioning and executing strategies that will discover the hidden information and influence improvement of the business’s performance by enabling smarter decision making.
Expires on 28 Jun 2020
- Develop the vision and roadmap of Data Strategy
- Drive the overall Data Architecture, Data Management, Data Governance and Data Visualization.
- Responsible for developing an overall data capture, storage, and dissemination framework. To analyze high-volume source data and data flows, working with structured and unstructured data.
- Define and set the standards for a consistent data warehouse architecture strategy and a comprehensive framework for a single or hybrid data management platform
- Interact with business stakeholders to understand business data and analytics requirements and identify data-driven business opportunities to deploy tools and enable information access capabilities.
- Identify and uncover new opportunities, insights, trends, and patterns from analysis to key stakeholders/decision-makers
- To build sustainable processes and constructs models to support the expanding data volumes and ensuring data quality & accessibility
- Regular review and validate for continual improvements and ensure the business value has been met
Posted ByFelicia Chia Miao Miao (Reg No: R2091656)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Over 7 years expertise in defining an enterprise wide framework of Data Lake, Data Warehouse, and Data Architecture
- Highly experienced in defining end to end Cloud Data Architecture
- Advanced ability in migrating SQL from traditional RDBMS to Spark and Big Data Technologies
- Familiarity with Operational Technologies, including Puppet, Docker and Chef
- Ability to work on multiple projects involving multiple senior stakeholders concurrently
- Strong presentation and communication skills on a business level
- Team player with good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and able to work under tight timelines
- 2 Positions available
Location : Across Singapore
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Felicia Chia Miao Miao, Reg No: R2091656). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
20 May 2020
Manager, IT SECURITY
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client is an established telecommunications service provider with a strong presence in Hong Kong. In view of their business growth, they are currently looking for a high-caliber candidate to join them in this newly created position. Job Highlights • Please email firstname.lastname@example.org • Work Life Balance • Attractive remuneration and career development
Expires on 19 Jun 2020
- In depth experiences with market date to date IT related operation, implementation and administration
- Leading and passing cooperate ISO9001 and ISO27001 internal and external audits
- Hands on experiences with popular market password product such as‘CyberArk’ or ‘BeyondTrust’
- Be the security subject matters expert in security consulting continuous improvement advise;
- Handle and support security tickets and Incidents
- Provide advice to the security advisories from different product vendors or platforms
- Collaborate with cross functional teams of customers or team members to deliver the Operations KPI
- Share knowledge to the team member’s and participate in the various security training programs or awareness
Posted ByCay Li
Tel: 6377 email@example.com
- University degree holder in IT or related field
- 5-10 years in cooperate IT Security handling experience
- Experience and knowledge in ISO27001
- Security related certification e.g. CISSP or CISA is a plus
- Solid knowledge of firewall on both Cisco and Juniper
- Be a team player and able to communicate and collaboration with different teams
- Able to work under pressure and after hours
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- 3rd Party Platform Skillset (either or all of) – Juniper Routers & Firewall , Ruckus WIFI would be an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese
Interested applicants please contact me at 6377 1286 or send your resume to Cay Li:
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**