Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
11 Oct 2021
Team Head, Risk Control | Payments Start up | Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA well-funded Payments FinTech is setting up their Regional HQ in Singapore, and they are hiring a senior Risk Control professional to lead the setup of their Risk Management function. This is an important, strategic role for the business model, particularly as the company rapidly scales from being a regional to a global operator. The firm wants to ensure that it has put in place and operates within risk frameworks appropriate for its existing operations and its strategic objectives. In return, you will enjoy total comp of up to SGD 100,000 pa.
Expires on 31 Oct 2021
- Developing fraud risk and credit policy and underwriting processes and tools
- Identifying and documenting key fraud, credit risk type underwriting obligations and controls in place across the region
- Assisting with policy writing and documentation
- Reviewing merchant credit and fraud risks and verifying compliance status
- Working with our Sales and Compliance teams to onboard the right merchants based on policy standards
- Developing monitoring processes and defining tools to build a sustainable fraud and credit risk management system
- Supporting regulatory relationships with processes, data and insights
- Informing the product roadmap based on our risk management needs
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 years of risk experience in a financial services merchant acquiring and payments experience is a must
- Possess robust knowledge of risk and compliance guidelines
- A keen eye for detail
- Stellar analytical and stakeholder management skills
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.