Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Nov 2020
Lead / Senior Software Developer
SingaporePermanent PositionApply to find out about our digital transformation journey! We are a digital company that is passionate and dedicated to technology innovation and cultivates the best engineering practices. We are currently expanding and growing the product team in Singapore, and looking for Mid to senior level Software Engineers. This is a place where you will make an impact and your efforts will be recognized.
Expires on 06 Dec 2020
- Collaborate with onshore and offshore development team including Architects and Product Managers to develop, design, and implement the Tech Product.
- Create reliable and maintainable code and find creative/scalable solutions to tackle difficult problems.
- Write high quality, testable code following clean code and SOLID design principles.
- Provide technical inputs to ensure the platform aligns with business requirements.
- Review and contribute to performance tuning, and code optimization
- Continuous improvement - research on cutting edge technologies and propose practical and effective solutions
Posted ByMargaret Lee Hsin-Hua (Reg No: R1547495)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's Degree in Information System/Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of hands-on experience developing enterprise level micro service applications
- Strong knowledge in Java and Object-oriented programming (OOP) software concepts, design patterns and coding best practices
- Hands on experience in Spring Framework
- Familiar with modern cloud platform (AWS, GCP, Azure) and cloud native architecture (docker, kubernetes)
- Team player, self-motivated, self-starter and a quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with strong listening skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills
- 4 Positions Available
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Margaret Lee Hsin-Hua, Reg No: R1547495). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057