Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Aug 2022
Taiwan RegionPermanent Position知名電商
Expires on 31 Aug 2022
- To lead, manage and develop a team of professional sourcing staff, located in country of responsibility to ensure effective performance of Procurement teams in the scope of responsibility
- To esure input to and alignment with the creation of Hub and global sourcing strategies, representing the needs of local stakeholders and local markets dynamics, in partnership with the Global category teams
- To identify annd deliver business benefits aligned to assurance of supply, quality, service, cost and innovation and delivering stakeholders and business partner requirements through execution of category strategies
- To drive operational efficiencies by ensuring Contract & Preferred Supplier list compliance as well as managing the Tail spend
- To deliver effective budgets (Plans of Purchase) agreed with key stakeholders and Finance in accordance with the Spend Management Framework and aligned to the global budgets together with Global and Regional category team
Posted ByCeline Cheng
Tel: LINE ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
27 Jul 2022
Taiwan RegionPermanent PositionPart of SGX-listed HRnetGroup, PeopleSearch is an executive search firm with a robust presence in six major Asian cities. We are equipped with vast experience, the latest market insights, a repository of sectoral and geographical knowledge, and an exclusive database of movers and shakers to ensure you get the human resources you need to attain limitless success. On the back of a strong recovery in 2021, we are hiring research consultants to expand our operations in Singapore. This is a great opportunity for you to kickstart your career in recruitment, while you will get to work in a multi-cultural environment, coupled with a prime office location.
Expires on 27 Sep 2022
- Understand industry talent trends and provide strategic recruitment solutions to corporate clients.
- Develop a trustworthy relationship with clients and identify potential business leads
- Source and interview candidates, get a full picture of candidates’ career prospects, provide career consultation, present suitable positions to candidates, and help on career assessment.
- Identify suitable candidates for clients, assist in interview arrangement, communications, and remuneration package negotiation, provide an assessment of candidates, and suggestion of talent selection.
Posted ByGina Yu
Tel: +886 960 101 email@example.com
- An entrepreneurial spirit and has strong will to succeed
- Positive work attitude. Willingness to go the distance to get work done well
- Strong professional ethics and moral values. We value honesty, integrity, and gratitude
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- Time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple open roles simultaneously
- 3~5 years of working experience. Prior experience as a sales
- Fluent in English and Mandarin