Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Jan 2021
Associate Director/Director, Legal & Compliance
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of the world’s leading airport consultant, manager and investor in the global aviation market, is seeking a Legal Director to anchor and support their growing business locally and around the world.
Operating in a large team, you will leverage on your legal knowledge and drafting and negotiation skills in order to be an effective partner to the business and obtain optimal commercial outcomes. This rewarding, high-visibility role would allow you to familiarize yourself with a variety of business lines and help drive the company’s growth in the country and region from the legal perspective.
Reporting to the Singapore Head of Legal, you will be rewarded with remuneration of up to $180,000 per annum on base and a variable bonus. You will also be based in Central Singapore.
You will be:
Expires on 05 Feb 2021
- Reviewing the legal aspects of commercial proposals for international investments and project development work in the Company.
- This includes constructing legal templates for the structuring of a project, building relationships with strategic partners and project financing, undertaking corporate secretarial work and instructing and working with external legal advisors.
- Participating in one or more project development work teams of the Company.
- Developing a capacity of marrying robust legal advice with the commercial strategies for marketing, securing and executing a project.
Posted ByGlenn Wong Sai How (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A good university degree in law, with at least 10 years’ commercial experience or practice.
- Candidates who are qualified to advise Singapore law or UK law are preferred.
- Strong track records in merger and acquisition and project finance work are pre-requisites for this role.
- Ability to communicate in Chinese, both written and spoken, is an advantage. both written and spoken, is an advantage (to liaise with Chinese speaking associates).
- Robust experience/exposure in MA deals, is confident and able to multitask (2 to 3 big projects on hand is not uncommon).
- Working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with a multitude of stakeholders are the order of the day.
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg. R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057