Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
03 Jun 2020
Compliance Legal Counsel - Internet Giant - SINGAPORE
SingaporePermanent PositionA highly prominent Asian Internet giant is seeking an energetic, meticulous Compliance Legal Counsel to support its in-house Legal team in its time of growth and business line diversification.
Operating in a tight team, you will leverage on your legal knowledge and drafting and negotiation skills in order to be an effective partner to the business and obtain optimal commercial outcomes. This is a rewarding high-visibility role that would allow you to familiarize yourself with a variety of business lines and help drive the company's growth in the country and region from the legal perspective.
You will be:
Expires on 03 Jul 2020
- This position is to assist with ongoing design and maintenance of global corporate compliance programs regarding, including without limitation, US, and EU sanctions, FCPA, and AML in global markets.
- Work as a compliance program manager in Beijing or Singapore offices, and coordinate with other legal, compliance and policy colleagues based in US, EU and other countries, and work closely with other departments including our product team, engineers and data science team;
- Coordinate and assist with day-to-day compliance controls and regulatory examinations if arise.
- Conduct data analyses to identify compliance risks and propose solutions to the business.
- Assist in conducting investigations into potential non-compliance incidents.
Posted ByGlenn Wong Sai How (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university; a master/JD degree in the US/UK is preferred.
- Qualified to practice law in the U.S., the U.K. or other common law jurisdiction.
- >PQE 5 with Two to five years of compliance experience in a reputable international law firm or equivalent position in multinational companies. Experience with compliance due diligence or investigation is a plus.
- Able to speak, read and write English and Mandarin in order to communicate with Chinese stakeholders in regional offices
- A confident self-starter with strong interpersonal and organizational skills and demonstrate the ability to exercise good judgment and partner effectively and proactively with the business in a fast-paced environment.
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Location : Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg. R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057