Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
30 Jun 2020
Trade Operation and Logistcs - APAC Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established multinational company in the semiconductor sector is seeking for an APAC Manager to handle all Trade Compliance, Operations and Logistics related tasks. Our ideal candidate for this role should have had more than 15 years of prior industry experience related to logistics, brokerage management and trade compliance in regards to customs regulations. Strong communication and problem-solving skills is required.
Key Highlights of this role:
- Singapore will be the Global Hub for centralized support moving forward
- Excellent career platform with strong exposure and visibility at the top management level
Expires on 30 Jul 2020
- Ensure the daily commercial trade compliance in Asia is in accordance to the customs and export regulations.
- Keep up-to-date on the changes in regards to international trade compliance & regulatory and be able to advice in regards to the changes promptly especially for warehousing and freight decision making.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (Eg. Legal, Tax, Foreign Trade, Finance) in regards to the development of factory tax and duty mitigations, managing duty exemption, LMW assessment and applications.
- Support the interim factory through developing of SOP and in-charge of the duty exemption development, collecting parts lists, collating and consolidating, follow up with broker, oversee shipment entry process.
- Responsible for the optimization of logistics efficiency.
- Oversee the daily operations management and daily supply chain logistics needs.
- Ensure all given projects are delivered on time and within the approved budget.
- Manage, supervise, train and lead the direct report on the daily works, projects and responsibilities.
Posted ByAmanda Chng (Reg No: R2092798)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management or related field is required.
- Minimum 15 years of industry experience related to logistics, trade compliance, operations, warehousing or transportation is required.
- Strong knowledge and experience in brokerage management, incoterms management and contract management is required.
- Prior experience and extensive knowledge in strategic logistics planning, trade solutions and bonded warehousing is preferred.
- Willing to travel abroad 20% of the time in the future, after the Covid-19 situation has recovered.
- Demonstrate strong negotiation, communication, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Location: Central Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.