Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
21 Sep 2020
Fulfilment Manager (E-commerce)
SingaporePermanent PositionA tech-driven logistics company is looking for a Fulfilment Manager to manage the Fulfilment Centres as well as managing the fulfilment process.
Expires on 21 Oct 2020
- Proactively drive continuous improvement process by introducing new strategies with the objective to improve the operations of the Fulfilment Centres.
- A hands-on role that requires you to work closely with your team on the ground to solve problems and remove barriers
- Manage the whole fulfilment process such as order entry, administration, delivery and oversee the order tracking process
- Ensure inventory levels are maintained at optimum level to maximise customer satisfaction and minimise costs.
- Ensure all orders are completed timely and accurately according to the SLA.
- Oversee and manage the team’s performance and conduct regular reviews and evaluations.
Posted ByAmanda Chng (Reg No: R2092798)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business or a related field.
- Minimum 6 years of e-commerce or logistic industry experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading and managing a team is compulsory.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing a warehouse or fulfilment centre.
- Able to work on every Saturday.
- Strong leadership skill and capable of working independently without much guidance.
Location: East Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.