Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
30 Oct 2019
AVP - Segments Management & Strategy
SingaporePermanent PositionA life insurer is seeking a top-notch Segment Marketer to create the Customer Value Proposition for the various segments of policy holders. As a member of the Segments team, you will be instrumental in assisting in the identification of segment opportunities through segment research and analysis, and developing segment propositions with growth and profit potential.
Expires on 29 Nov 2019
- The role requires the candidate to lead and to be responsible for the development, launch, marketing and constant improvement of the Segments Proposition, guided by the strategic intent of creating value for Policyholders to achieve increased engagement and loyalty.
- Develop the services to be offered, identify strategic partners and negotiate to secure the services for the Segments Proposition for launch, awareness and usage of the Segment Proposition offerings
- Gather insights through segmentation research & analysis, to design & develop segment propositions that are relevant and resonates to our target audiences.
- Track, analyze and report campaign performance and demonstrate marketing efficiencies and improved ROI leveraging on learnings and results.
Posted ByLin Wee (Reg No: R1878551)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree holder (Bachelor in Marketing preferred) and have around 5 - 7 years of relevant experience in marketing, portfolio management and customer segmentation.
- Experience in the Insurance industry or other financial institutions is an added advantage.
- Possess a good understanding of customer segments and experience, customer research methodologies, and has the ability to develop strategic partnerships.
- Able to plan, organise, execute campaigns meticulously and measure performance.
- Comfortable with numbers and analysing large amounts of data/information.
Location: Central Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Lin Wee, Reg No: R1878551) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685).
You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for the role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057