Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
02 Jul 2020
Maintenance Engineer/ Manager
MalaysiaPermanent Position* MNC Manufacturer of Industrial Packaging * Plant location: Selangor * Good career prospects * Fast-paced environment
Expires on 30 Jul 2020
- To ensure all factory machineries and utilities are in optimal conditions at all times.
- Planning, organizing, leading, and controlling the maintenance department.
- To perform and ensure preventive maintenance activities are in accordance with planned schedule.
- Establish developing plan for maintenance skill matrix.
- To manage maintenance spare parts and tools inventories.
- To achieve assigned maintenance & operation KPIs, and meeting the maintenance budget.
- To provide work direction to outside contractors and ensure all their activities are conform to the procedures, technical standard, and safety
- Responsible for 24 hours emergency maintenance services.
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
- Adherence to ISO 9001 practices and Company's safety rules & regulations.
Posted ByDanny Lu
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s):Hands-on PLC programming
- Equip with full technical skill
- Troubleshooting and good analytical skills