Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
23 Apr 2020
Head of IT, Governance & Risk Management
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Digital Transformation Enterprise is currently looking for Head, IT Governance & Risk Management. You will be responsible for leading, developing and implementing IT Governance & Risk Management through the compliance of policies, standards, processes and guidelines. In addition, you will perform drive risk management efforts & ensure effective risk reporting and review. You will also enjoy remuneration of up to $110,000 per annum.
Expires on 15 Jun 2020
- Implement and review the processes to execute crisis management and business continuity planning. Responsible for the periodic review of the business impact analysis, preparedness and readiness training, and awareness for staff and departmental business continuity managers.
- Manage and supervise the periodic IT audit and internal audit exercises to ensure sufficient control measures as well as checks and balances are put in place and ensure prompt follow-ups and closure of audit findings.
- Lead PDPA compliance for IT staff and the service providers.
- Administer on-going information-security training and awareness program and union personnel.
Posted ByRohan David (Reg No: R1989584)
Tel: +65 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience as a manager of IT governance and risk management in a corporate role, and in leading the development and delivery of relevant framework, policies, standards and procedures.
- Possess a good University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or other relevant degree.
- Able to think strategically and work independently.
- Be service-oriented, good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good conceptual thinking, planning and organisational skills.
- Strong Team player who is proactive, quality-conscious and results-oriented.
Location: Central Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your cv to email@example.com or you can reach me in +65 96193742 (Rohan David, Reg No: R1989584). Feel free to refer any of your friends who will be suitable for the role.