Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
27 Mar 2020
Senior Channel Sales Manager, FMCG
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client is looking for a Senior Channel Sales Manager, focus on Key Accounts (Supermarket, Watsons & Mannings and Distributors) in Hong Kong and Macau. The incumbent will need to evaluate the sales efficiency and ensure the sales activities are aligned with the company's compliance policy. • Global FMCG Company • Attractive package and benefits to decent candidates • Excellent employee development and career growth
Expires on 26 Apr 2020
- Optimize the achievement of volume, sales revenue, distribution, pricing, and product freshness targets through managing the performance of assigned key account & customers.
- Prepare annual and medium-term budget by customers in accordance with guidelines on brand strategies
- Develop strategic plans for new product launches with the channel management concept
- Product Cost management as per company targets
- Account management & customer servicing
- Channel conflict management
- Resources management
- Develop strategic Channel (with co-effort of Trade Marketing) & Customer Plan to meet company objectives and customers’ needs
- Oversee Trading Term & Credit Term to improve company financial performance
- Regularly evaluate promotion / promotion effectiveness
- Forecast management to improve accuracy and reduce unnecessary costs
- Analyse and collect inputs from all relevant stakeholders such as the Trade Marketing and Marketing teams, as well as market intelligence
Posted ByCindy Zhang
- Min. Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business or Marketing
- With at least 10 years’ of experience as account, sales, or business development manager
- Relevant working experience in FMCG sector is preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to interact in and drive a cross-functional team
- Agility and ability to cope in a fast-changing environment
- Fluent in English
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Strong leadership skill
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**
24 Mar 2020
TaiwanPermanent PositionThe worlds leading retail groups and is the largest local retailer in France, Spain, Belgium, Argentina, Brazil, and Taiwan.
Expires on 23 Apr 2020
- Support Global/Local execution of the pre-defined category strategy
- Define a list of non-preferred suppliers compliant with global category guidelines
- Validate creation and modification of Supplier MD in System (e.g. SAP…)
- Negotiate and manage the process to put in place catalog (possibly with attached lodged card)
- Conduct bidding (RFI, RFP, RFQ) and negotiate above the Buyer threshold
- Guide the user throughout the Contract management process
- Master Procurement technical excellence (TCO, SRM, Market Intel, Risk Management, Innovation, CSR, HSE, compliance, quality…)
Posted ByCeline Cheng
Tel: LINE ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Good sourcing and supplier market knowledge. Such as refrigeration facilities, energy-saving equipment, the market system.
- Capability to manage internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Strong business acumen and ability to build sustainable business connectivity.
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese.