Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Jul 2020
Trade Marketing Manager
MalaysiaPermanent PositionAn established MNC company that has operations in 80 countries and is a market leader in Asia in baby and feminine care products.
Driving growth to the channels and represents the sales function in the development of all sales strategies/tactics relating to these channels. Jointly responsible, with the marketing department, for establishing strategic trade goals and translating these goals into specific programs that will insure their achievement of the annual volume and profit plan.
1. Promotion Planning
Responsible (including planning, execution, post evaluation) for trade activity calendar
to achieve sales target and brand objectives.
Helps translate marketing strategies and objectives into channel strategies to maximise
corporate profitability, sales and share growth.
Develop, Manage and Control on categories Point of Sales Material.
2. Channel and Customer Focus
Lead penetration of our products in the market via category and space management.
Monitor and increase distribution, improve off and on shelf presence, merchandising of
display programs and materials.
Provide planogramming support during category major revamp.
Channel and Retailer data analysis on sales and brand performance for sales and
marketing reference forward months planning.
Initiate and follow up with channel and sales manager and sales person to review the
progress of product category sales and promotion activities.
Track trade spend and evaluates promotion effectiveness on account productivity.
Assist new products listing and ensure speed to market as per plan, and develop
3. Category Focus
Expires on 05 Aug 2020
Develop category product merchandising guideline and standards for effective retail.
Strong partnership with sales and marketing team on developing action plans to drive
business health and growth.
Analyse product category business issues and deliver new insights that help improve
product category performance.
Formulate, implement and monitor trade sales plans (distribution, merchandising, and
Ensure stock availability and track distribution and sales performance to ensure meeting launch target.
Posted ByEmily Poh
Tel: 0122224616 (Whatsapp Available)email@example.com
· Strategic thinking, initiative, innovative approach, leadership, enthusiasm, tenacity, effective communication and interpersonal skills,
· Familiar with Brand Marketing, Sales, Trade and Consumer promotion from planning till execution.
· Have at least 3 years working experience in Trade Marketing function in major FMCG companies.
06 Jul 2020
Senior Brand Manager (Personal Care)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA German multinational company that manufactures personal-care products and pressure-sensitive adhesives.
- Develop short term growth strategies. Ability to take initiative to identify key opportunities and gaps on top of deeply understanding via analysis of the competitive landscape.
- Comprehend and able to identify a competitive potential insight that is unique and opportunistic and executing actionable plan set by line manager.
Media and Communication Plan
- Execute plan of AandP spend for product’s ATL communication, working together with Media Manager to ensure timeliness.
Marketing Launch Plans
- Develop consumer marketing launch plans for all new product innovations, product re-launches or category thematic P1 campaigns as assigned by line manager, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Lead point of contact for cross functional team on providing information, planning, task segregation for the campaigns.
- Key point of contact to manage external agencies/ business partners to meet the campaign deliverables.
- Execute and value add to research projects planned in support of line manager
Brand Image and Brand standard
- Implement brand guidelines and act as key gatekeeper for all product brand equity materials communicated internally and externally
Finance and Budgeting
- Financial savvy – able to comprehend PandL and seek opportunities to continuously improvement cost efficiency.
- Accountable for product segment AandP spending, product price margin analysis, product launch demand forecast planning, annual budget planning process and budget reviews.
- Inspiring, motivate, coaching, develop cross functional team to deliver business objective.
- Self-initiative to own career development plan.
- Courage and actively give and seek for feedback from line manager and colleagues
Expires on 20 Jul 2020
- Update Direct Line Manager on the status of the principle accountabilities on bases of internal and external information: market research for brand image, usage, market share.
- Demonstrate the highly effective communication within the cross-function (with SCM, CD team, Retail team, Regulatory, Supply Chain, Regional Marketing, Finance) to ensure the highest business result achieved.
- Complete standard monthly reporting templates as required by category assigned in timely and data accurate manner.
Posted ByEmily Poh
Tel: 012 222 4616 (WhatsApp Available)firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preferably degree holder in Business/ Marketing/ Management/ Economics/ Commerce
- Min 5 years Consumer Brand Marketing experience within the similar capacity of MNC FMCG preferred (Personal Care/ Female Category/ Skincare/ Beauty a plus)
- High fluency and comprehension (Oral and Written) in English – Plus point: Malay and Mandarin languages
- Microsoft Excel and Power point Savvy
- Proficiency in Nielsen Advisor is a plus
- Strong leadership, self initiator and high level of self-accountability
- Effective planning, time management, presentation, negotiation, communication and project management
- High Problem Solving Skill
- Entrepreneurship and Ownership
- High sense or emergency
- Positively motivated “Can-do attitude
- Ability to multitask
- High awareness and passion for today’s trends and news