Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 Oct 2021
Sustainability & CSR Director
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established retailer MNC is seeking for a Sustainability & CSR Director. This is a wonderful opportunity to make your career move into the fast growing retailer e-commerce industry which will open up your career options to a whole range of possibilities.
Expires on 30 Nov 2021
- Monitor and evaluate an organization's sustainability, social and environmental impact
- Identify inefficiencies or areas where the company can improve their environmental impact
- Write reports detailing results of evaluations and present them to management, along with recommendations for improvement
- Set guidelines or benchmarks for a company's environmental impact
- Ensure company's compliance with all state and federal environmental statutes and regulations
- Develop and deploy sustainability department budget
- Work with various departments to incorporate sustainability practices and set conservation and environmental goals, implement as well as deliver sustainability initiative and projects.
- Participate in management or board meetings with company leadership
Posted ByAmanda Chng Yu Ying (Reg No: R2092798)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Minimum 10 years of experience in sustainability or environmental science.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, has strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to travel regionally.
Location : East
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Amanda Chng Yu Ying, Reg No: R2092798) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057