Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
29 May 2020
Financial Risk Management Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionA renown insurance company in Singapore is seeking a Financial Risk Manager to be a part of Group Financial Risk Management. You are responsible for the analysis and reporting of financial risk to various stakeholders, including management, Asset-Liability Management Committee (“ALCO”) and Board Risk Management Committee (“RMC”).
Expires on 28 Jun 2020
- Accountable for maintaining and updating the Group Financial Risk Appetite Statements for approval by the Board to establish the financial risk appetites and ensure that risks across the Group are managed within the risk appetite set by Board;
- Conduct product risk assessments and recommend capital, investment and new business product limits for approval by RMC and ALCO to manage financial risks and ensure that these limits are complied with;
- Review and update the group stress test program and process. Quantify and assess the impact of stress scenarios on internal economic capital and liquidity requirements. Coordinate the collation and analysis of the overall group stress test results;
- Support group wide initiatives relating to earnings analysis and capital optimization which will include participation in IFRS 17 implementation and RBC 2 related initiatives;
- Take accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks;
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in Actuarial Science, Financial Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics with at least 5 years of working experience in Financial or Insurance industry;
- Experience in developing Prophet, SQL, Python, R or other programming software will be a distinct advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and dynamic
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (including VBA);
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork
Location : Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
23 Apr 2020
Head of IT, Governance & Risk Management
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Digital Transformation Enterprise is currently looking for Head, IT Governance & Risk Management. You will be responsible for leading, developing and implementing IT Governance & Risk Management through the compliance of policies, standards, processes and guidelines. In addition, you will perform drive risk management efforts & ensure effective risk reporting and review. You will also enjoy remuneration of up to $110,000 per annum.
Expires on 15 Jun 2020
- Implement and review the processes to execute crisis management and business continuity planning. Responsible for the periodic review of the business impact analysis, preparedness and readiness training, and awareness for staff and departmental business continuity managers.
- Manage and supervise the periodic IT audit and internal audit exercises to ensure sufficient control measures as well as checks and balances are put in place and ensure prompt follow-ups and closure of audit findings.
- Lead PDPA compliance for IT staff and the service providers.
- Administer on-going information-security training and awareness program and union personnel.
Posted ByRohan David (Reg No: R1989584)
Tel: +65 email@example.com
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience as a manager of IT governance and risk management in a corporate role, and in leading the development and delivery of relevant framework, policies, standards and procedures.
- Possess a good University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or other relevant degree.
- Able to think strategically and work independently.
- Be service-oriented, good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good conceptual thinking, planning and organisational skills.
- Strong Team player who is proactive, quality-conscious and results-oriented.
Location: Central Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach me in +65 96193742 (Rohan David, Reg No: R1989584). Feel free to refer any of your friends who will be suitable for the role.