Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
04 May 2021
Loan Documentation - Regional Corporate Bank AVP/VP
SingaporePermanent PositionA Regional Corporate bank seeking to further establish its presence in Singapore is looking for an experienced Loan documentation Professional. You will be given a great opportunity to be a part of a growing team as an experienced professional. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to $120,000 per annum.
Expires on 03 Jun 2021
- Review of draft / executed financing documents such as facility agreements, letters of offer & security documents, validate draft facility and security documents against approvals, post acceptance documentation checks, preparation of instructions to lawyers / valuers / insurers and etc.
- Perform the daily BAU operations by supporting Corporate Banking, post approval documentation processes within Singapore.
- Perform checks to ensure legal and security documentation are completed, conditions precedent is fulfilled prior to activation of credit facilities, monitoring of conditions subsequent and ensure that the legal and security documents are being custodized.
- Manage day-to-day business transactions to ensure that the agreed turnaround time with the business is met.
- Ensures accuracy, efficiency and meets the agreed turnaround time with the Business Units while minimizing operational risks and losses
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- More than 5 years’ experience in Loan Documentations.
- Preferably some with experience in banking operations.
- Good communication skill in English and Mandarin to communicate with stakeholders located in Asia.
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057