Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
07 Oct 2021
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is a reputable and renown financial institution looking for a Legal Counsel to join the exciting team. You will be reporting to Head of Legal in assisting to provide legal support including investment banking activities, equity/debt capital markets work, securities & prime broking, syndicated lending arrangements and asset/fund management work.
Expires on 30 Nov 2021
- Drafting of all legal contracts or agreements, assisting and advising on matters related to mergers and acquisitions or capital markets.
- To ensure compliance with the internal controls, statutory regulations and other formalities.
- To provide sound legal advice and support to all areas of the business and develop pragmatic legal solutions for business initiatives.
- Handling the management of disputes, claims and litigation (if any) involving relevant entities in the group in the various jurisdictions, together with external lawyers
- Providing advice and assistance on laws and regulations applicable to the various equities business in the various jurisdictions, which includes cross-border transactions
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Called to Singapore Bar or any common law jurisdiction with at least 4-6 years of PQE handling corporate matters
- Experience handling Mergers & Acquisitions / Capital Markets / Corporate Finance and/or from listed companies who are familiar with offerings and bonds are highly preferred.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as collaboratively
- Candidates should be self-motivated, collaborative, adaptable and possess a strong analytical ability with attention to detail.
Location : Central
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715) or email@example.com (Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057