Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
15 Sep 2020
Team Lead - Commission & Benefits
SingaporePermanent PositionA leading life insurer is seeking an experienced leader to join it’s Agency department as Team Lead – Commission and Benefits! Reporting to the Head of Performance and Commission within Distribution Department (DMD), you will be responsible for leading a team to handle commission & benefits related matters of the company’s Financial Representatives
Expires on 15 Oct 2020
- Oversee the overall management of the Commission & Benefits and be responsible for providing operational support in the areas of commissions, benefits and representatives’ agreements.
- Review and approve, where applicable, of all commission & benefits related appeals within limits stated
- Regularly review efficiency and effectiveness of all processes and policies within the team
- Review and implement guideline of business rules on agency remuneration
- Review and enhance on communication to Financial Representatives related to commission & benefits
- Work with IT & various stakeholders to ensure that product launches & related system enhancements are completed
- Management of budget to support all activities within the team
- Responsible for training & development of staff within the team
- Responsible for communication of all corporate and business updates to staff within the team
- Take accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and take appropriate steps to mitigate the risks
- Maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company
- Highlight any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices
Posted ByFan Houxian (Reg No: R1870989)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum Degree qualification from a recognized institution
- Relevant work experience in the insurance industry for at least 5 years and prior experience in managing a team
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous, diligent and able to handle huge database records
- Problem solver and possess a strong foundation in processes
- High level of integrity, take accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork
- Take initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Fan Houxian, Reg No: R1870989 / Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057