Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
17 Apr 2020
Head of Trade Services - Regional Corporate Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of the growing regional corporate Banks who is further establishing its presence in Singapore is looking for the Head of Trade Services professional. You will be given a great opportunity to work closely with the head of operations and will be responsible of managing 6 staffs internally. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to $220,000 per annum.
Expires on 31 Jul 2020
- Oversee full Trade Operations & middle office department in Singapore
- Manages 20 staffs internally, and main contact liaison for the team.
- Manage n ensure smooth running of trade operations n comply with internal /external audit requirement.
- Responsible for providing Trade Finance Operations in a manner consistent with established and prescribed standards and procedures to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
- Implement, review n managing change of process n procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Provide advice to resolve and manage diverse type of trade bases transactions.
- Assist in project n initiative delegates by the superior.
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the banking industry with exposure in operations and controls, middle office experience in trade finance operations
- Strong managerial, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experienced in Commodities Products
- Good project management skills
- In-depth knowledge of Bank’s operational processes and procedures and the regulatory requirements.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.