Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
25 Sep 2023
Full Stack Web Developer
SingaporePermanent PositionInterested in building quality products for the future? We are currently looking for a Full Stack Web Developer who enjoys in product development in the web3 space.
Expires on 25 Nov 2023
- As a Full Stack Developer you will also be accountable for leading the product design, development implementation, and maintenance to achieve efficiency and productivity.
- Build high quality products by maintaining code integrity and organization.
- Involve in drive innovation with cutting edge technologies.
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders and team members to gather business requirements and understand the business process.
- Be constantly updated with up-to-date trends and technologies to anticipate upcoming development needs and requirements.
- Conduct quality testing to ensure bug-free program and user raining
- Handle and resolve technical issues that arises along the way
- Perform support to ensure the system is healthy
Posted ByMargaret Lee Hsin-Hua (R1547495)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 5 years of full stack development experience using technologies such as Nodejs, Go, Java or Python.
- Experience in technical leadership
- Process driven attitude to be able to interact with business users to gather requirements and confirm solution design.
- Team player and able to work with regional stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with web3 and blockchain will be a bonus
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Margaret Lee Hsin-Hua, Reg No: R1547495). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057