Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
27 Sep 2019
SingaporePermanent PositionExcited about working with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and delivering key solutions that work on the Internet of Things (IoT) platform? Your role will be based on the integration of various systems to enhance scalability and performance, while collaborating with data engineers and stakeholders to grasp business requirements, understand the in-house infrastructure and build solutions for multiple business users!
Expires on 07 Dec 2019
- Being a Full Stack Developer, your responsibility includes accounting for the maintenance of processes, tools, and development
- Responsible for designing and deploying of APIs
- Build web applications while maintaining code integrity
- Collaboration with various external vendors and developers to deliver key projects
- Write Automated testings for various features that are implemented
- Involved in various code reviews
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies that can be applied to various projects based on its requirements
Posted ByLow Jun Yew (Reg No: R1873826)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, Computer Science or any other related fields
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in one or more of these languages - Ruby on Rails, Golang, C#, or any other related languages
- Good experience in Agile Methodology
- Good experience in automated testing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 2 Positions available
If you are interested, apply today.
Location : Across Singapore
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Low Jun Yew, Reg No: R1873826). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057