Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
30 Jan 2020
Analyst, Process Optimization (Supply Chain)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur client is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world’s leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives.
- Assess and ensure the compliance of company, its vendors and entities of company with all government import or export laws within assigned countries and regions.
- Support and coordinate training by preparing materials, presentation and follow up documents.
- Perform detailed and complex analysis to improve supply chain operations.
- Create and maintain processes and procedures (e.g. SOPs, work instructions) for applicable Supply Chain functions.
- Process ePAC requests and implement in JDE.
- Support projects of diverse scope(data clean up, process improvements) as needed.
Expires on 29 Feb 2020
- Execute processes and procedures and may provide recommendations for updates for applicable Supply Chain functions.
- Collaborate with departments (such as clinical, sales, marketing, legal and etc) within company in order to assess needs and perform actions required, across the entire supply chain continuum (e.g. plan, source, make and deliver) seeking to manage product flow including issues with limited scope.
- Assist team members in assisting global vendors to ensure cost, quality , delivery, technical, and service capabilities to meet company requirements; identify and resolve supply chain issues.
- Perform routine analysis to improve supply chain operations.
- Execute supply chain related projects (e.g. NPD introductions)
Posted ByShin Yi Tan
Tel: 016-662 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Good computer skills including Mircrosoft Office Suite, Global Supply Chain and Quality systems.
- Ability to develop compliance processes and procedures.