Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
22 Jun 2020
Quality Assurance Engineer
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established multinational company in life science sector is seeking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to handle all quality-related situations from customers. Our ideal Quality Assurance Engineer - Customer Handling candidate for this role should have had prior industry experience related to medical device or biotechnology with good communication and critical thinking skills, as well as strong knowledge of the medical product manufacturing processes.
Expires on 22 Jul 2020
- Serve as primary point of contact for all quality-related issues from customers.
- Coordinate and follow through customer complaints resolution process till closure.
- Coordinate and manage communication between customer and internal stakeholders.
- Handle all critical and complex customer complaints according to 8D discipline format to resolve the issue.
- Participate in the investigation to identify issues and allow for early investigation and mitigation, perform root cause analysis, containment, and corrective action plan.
- Responsible to drive the escalation process for critical customer complaints to ensure appropriate resources are being assigned.
- Coordinate and drive all quality-related activities and topics including questionnaires and customer initiatives to ensure continuous improvement.
- Attend meetings related to key account and facilitate the necessary activities for local complaint process.
Posted ByAmanda Chng (Reg No: R2092798)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Pharmacy, and Engineering is required.
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience related to medical device or biotechnology is required.
- Strong knowledge of medical product manufacturing and development processes is compulsory.
- Knowledge in quality tools such as 8D and FMEA is required.
- Minimum Six Sigma Green Belt is preferred.
- Experience in Quality System management tools is preferred.
- Prior experience in regulated industries and strong knowledge of Quality Systems practices and related regulations is preferred.
- Willing to travel abroad 10% of the time in the future, after the Covid-19 situation has recovered.
- Ability to construct & maintain a strong working relationship with all relevant stakeholders both internal and external.
- Demonstrate strong negotiation, communication, presentation and critical thinking skills.
Location: Central Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.