Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
18 Sep 2020
Business Development Manager – Personal Lines
SingaporePermanent PositionA leading life insurer is seeking an experienced BDM to join the team! As part of the Retail team, you are responsible for the development of business plans and marketing programs to ensure that the channel’s sales and business targets are met.
Expires on 18 Oct 2020
- Plan and execute business and marketing plans;
- Achieve Gross Written Premium and Underwriting Profit targets for the distribution channel;
- Conduct regular competitive market analysis and product comparison to maintain awareness of market trends;
- Build and manage relationships with intermediaries and business partners to enhance business relationship;
- Underwrite and provide quotations in accordance with assigned authorized limits and within the company’s underwriting guidelines and treaty terms;
- Take accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks;
- Maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and appropriate steps to mitigate the risks;
- Highlight any potential concerns/risks and proactively shares best risk management practices; and
- Participate in any ad-hoc projects assigned.
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree;
- Certificate in General Insurance (BCP, ComGI, PGI) , Certificate in Health Insurance;
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in similar role, with some experience in product and/or digital channel management;
- Good team player who is task and results oriented;
- Meticulous and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork; and
- Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Fan Houxian, Reg No: R1870989 / Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057