Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
22 Sep 2020
AVP/VP - Relationship Manager (Commodities)
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Regional Corporate Bank with a growing presence within in the region is currently looking for an experienced Commodities Relationship Manager to join their growing presence in Singapore. You will be exposed to great opportunities with the Bank's global market presence, growing and managing a portfolio of Large Corporate clients. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$110,000 per annum.
Expires on 22 Oct 2020
- Work closely with relevant internal and external stakeholders to structure and execute risk-management and structured financing solutions.
- To develop structured commodity and FICC solutions to the key commodities clients in North Asia.
- Acquiring and evaluating new accounts to grow the commodity and FICC client base in North Asia.
- Implementing and generating new product ideas, involve in complex financing structures
- Lead and review periodic reviews, documentation and approval processes on new and existing structured trade finance products
- Responsible for deal origination, structuring, credit process, legal & compliance, execution and portfolio management
Posted ByGinny Tan Kai Lin (Reg No: R2091424)
Tel: +65 8818 email@example.com
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant structuring experience/managing structured trade finance transactions
- Possess strong financial modelling knowledge and good understand of structured trade finance regulatory frameworks
- Strong business and product knowledge in risk-management, derivatives and structured financing
- Proven track record of client success, improving and maintaining client relationships
Office Location: CENTRAL
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ginny Tan Kai Lin, Reg No: R2091424)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057