Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
01 Dec 2021
Senior Credit Analyst
SingaporePermanent PositionA top firm in the Commodities industry with a strong global presence is seeking a Senior Credit Analyst that will take up a critical role in managing and analysing its Credit Risks relating to various stakeholders
This is a unique opportunity with an Industry Leader where you will focus on counterparty risk and analyse potential credit exposures arising from short to long term contracts for commodity trading. You will obtain and assess Market information to make key decisions, while managing Credit Risks with key stakeholders in and out of the business to maximize risk-adjusted returns. In return for this highly important and visible role, you will enjoy a remuneration package of up to $120 000 per annum.
Expires on 01 Feb 2022
- Perform complex credit risk work activities, while independently managing counterparty portfolios with high risk exposures
- Conduct Credit and risk related analysis and interpretation using market intelligence and information that requires a deep understanding of the stakeholders financial positions
- Identify and analyse potential losses to minimize risk and estimate the potential financial consequences of a loss
- Maintain a close liaison with all key stakeholders, providing recommendations when required
- Lead the credit conversation on prospective opportunities with Head Office and key leaders in the organisation
- Guide and coach junior Credit Analysts and other team members to develop them professionally and personally
Posted ByRajbir Singh (Interested Candidates, Do Kindly Send In Your CV To Sgfsg@Peoplesearch.Jobs (Rajbir Singh, Reg No: R21103401) All Personal Information Will Be Kept Strictly Confidential. We Regret To Inform You That Only Successful Applicants Will Be Contacted.)
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably majoring in Finance, Accountancy, Mathematics, Engineering or Maritime Studies
- 2 to 3 years of experience in similar roles. Prior experience of Credit Analysis in a Commodities Firm or Bank is a distinctive advantage
- Deep knowledge of credit analysis and understanding of financial products and commodities market
- Proficiency in analytical skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Excellent software skills(Excel, Word etc.)
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Rochel Ho Loo Yong, Reg No:R21101558) Or firstname.lastname@example.org (Rajbir Singh, Reg No: R21103401) Or
email@example.com (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161). Do email this great opportunity to someone who may be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057