Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
15 Apr 2021
IT Project Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionWe are looking for IT Project Manager to lead complex local to global scale digital projects. The Project Manager is accountable to work with the business closely to initiate, plan, manage, execute and track the progress of concurrent projects, to bring the projects to successful completion.
Expires on 15 May 2021
- Driver for project development, planning, managing and tracking of IT projects’ activities.
- Provide project leadership to drive cross-functional team collaboration and perform change management, and vendor management when required.
- Handle project-related matters and ensure it complies with the company’s internal policies and guidelines.
- Develop realistic work estimates, financial budgets and timelines. Monitor performance to ensure that financials and staffing for the project are on schedule.
- Plan and manage different parts of the design and build process, and bring the dependencies of the total solution together
- Responsible for ensuring plans prepared by each of the teams are accurate and that the dependencies between all the related teams are thought.
- To review contracts, project procurement request, contractual invoices and make recommendations when required.
Posted ByMargaret Lee Hsin-Hua (Reg No: R1547495)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent
- Demonstrate years of full-fledged project management experience and ability to lead concurrent projects
- Professional certifications such as PMP or equivalent is good
- Prior and proven track record in the successful delivery of large scale technology projects such as ERP, Web, Mobile, Data, Cloud or Blockchain, Crypto or other related emerging technology projects
- Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills to work with various internal and external stakeholders in an international environment.
- 2 Positions Available
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Margaret Lee Hsin-Hua, Reg No: R1547495). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057