Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Jan 2021
Inside Sales & Service Support (4 months contract)
SingaporeContract PositionOur client is a leading provider of product and printing solutions to various industry ranging from healthcare, semiconductor, food and beverage and chemical.
The Inside Sales & Service Support (4 months contract) will be responsible for providing support to the Singapore Direct Sales and technical Service teams to retain, support and grow the commercial business in the Singapore/SEA.
- Scheduling for re-scheduling / PM / Sales Support / Breakdown calls for TSEs and follow up with customer until closure of the activity.
- MIV of parts for TSEs
- Creation of jobsheets
- Administrator in maintaining the availability of all demo printers in the workshop
- Creation and ensuring of quotations to be sent to customers.
- Follow up on the customer PO and ensure that the delivery is on time
- Invoicing in the system of completed service report and send to CS team for final invoicing.
Expires on 05 Feb 2021
- Monthly report and Accrual report to finance during closing.
- Checking of TSEs OT forms for monthly submission.
- Reclassification report for finance
- PM list to CS Team for stock availability / replenishment
Posted ByJo Wong (Suan) (Reg No: R1873556)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Prior telemarketing/inside sales and customer service experience.
- Experience communicating value propositions.
- Experience using customer database and selling tools.
- Proficient in Oracle, Salesforce, MS Office (excel is important)
- 4 Months Contract Position
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jo Wong (Suan), Reg No: R1873556). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057