Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
22 May 2020
Senior Underwriter / Underwriter (Commercial Lines)
SingaporePermanent PositionOur life insurer client is looking for an experienced trainer to increase the product knowledge, sales & digital capabilities, technical proficiency and leadership capabilities of their sales representatives in different channels! You will be well rewarded with a remuneration of up to $ $82,000 with variable bonus!
Expires on 21 Jun 2020
- Developing relevant training curriculum that leads to an increase in knowledge and skills of the sales reps, with focus on digital capabilities
- Implementing strategies and initiatives for segmented targets of the agency with the objectives to increase activities and productivity.
- Providing structured training programs in product and sales techniques
- Liaising with relevant training vendors to provide technical proficiency training (e.g. CFP, ChFC, specialized insurance segment skillset)
- Facilitate coordination in large scale events involving the agency force.
- Liaising with external vendors (speakers, event organizers and venue facilitators etc)
- Implementing compulsory training and assessment of new launched products
- Increasing recruitment rate of new reps by implementing strategies to increase the passing rate of mandatory pre-contractual examinations
- Facilitate the capability development of unit staff members by identifying relevant training programs and activities which would enhance the skill level of unit staff
- Conduct training for all retail Bank sales staff
- Take accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and take appropriate steps to mitigate the risks
- Maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company
- Highlight any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices
Posted ByChris Tan Wei Xuan (Reg No: R2089934)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- At least 6 years in the financial services industry with experience in sales or sales management, preferably experience in developing agency leadership skills
- Ability to lead, drive and motivate sales of life insurance agency distribution
- Good understanding of financial related products
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Superior communication and organization skills, with the ability to interact with senior stakeholders, with good verbal and written communication skills in English. Fluency in Chinese is necessary, as the job requires to communicate with key stakeholders in Asia.
- High level of integrity, take accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork
- Take initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes
- Tertiary education qualification in Business or Finance with relevant qualifications in CMFAS (M5, M8, M8A, M9, M9A, HI) and Certificate in General Insurance. Professional certifications like CFP or ChFC would be an advantage
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Location : Central Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Chris Tan Wei Xuan, Reg No: R2089934 / Glenn Wong Sai How R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057