Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 Apr 2021
AVP/VP, Senior Corporate RM (Large Corporates) | Asian Bank | Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Asian Bank is currently looking for an experienced Relationship Manager to join their growing Corporate Banking unit in Singapore. Joining as a senior member of the team, you will help to to drive revenue growth for the bank through marketing a variety of financial products and services that includes Loans, Trade, FX etc. In return, you will enjoy an attractive total remuneration of up to S$150,000.
Expires on 31 May 2021
- Originate & execute industry leading, best-in-class wholesale banking products and solutions;
- Embrace the Originate-to-Distribute model consistent with the bank’s prevailing strategy
- Drive sustainable growth in Wholesale Banking business (income, balance sheet and profitability), aligned to the objectives to broaden and deepen the share of wallet in the Group Coverage Client base;
- In collaboration with the Head of Corporate Banking Singapore, to ensure the development, and execution, of a clear Asia strategy that is aligned to the strategy of global Wholesale Banking, and specifically to the Asia geography and Group Coverage Team strategies around the targeted Client base;
- Regularly assess the Group competitive position in core markets, feedback and work towards enhancements to the Group Wholesale Banking business by adopting best market practices wherever possible;
- Contribute actively to the development and implementation of a best-in-class solution of Corporate Lending, Transaction Banking, Specialized Finance and Financial Markets, to support a broadening and deepening of Group Coverage Client base
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 years of corporate banking experience
- Strong business and product knowledge in risk-management, trade and structured financing
- Self-Motivated individual with strong credit writing skills
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin, required to handle internal & external stakeholders from Hong Kong and Taiwan
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057