Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
04 Mar 2020
China Corporate Credit Risk, Vice President
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client is a top tier Chinese corporate bank. To cope with their sustainable growth, they are seeking an experienced Credit Risk Vice President. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposures to top tier Chinese corporate client base across region and enjoy superb career progression. • Fast growing banks with strong market reputation and potential • Attractive package and benefits • Excellent employee development and career growth
Expires on 03 Apr 2020
- Conduct analysis, assessment and evaluation on credit proposals for corporate clients and make recommendations for approval
- Review and validate risk rating scorecards
- Monitor credit limit excess, credit ratings changes, adverse news release, credit events and developments relating to counterparties
- Perform regular reporting, portfolio analysis and research duties
- Participate in bank projects relating to corporate credit risk and ad-hoc duties
Posted ByDonna Hong
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.827 or (852) email@example.com
- University degree holder, major in Business/Finance/Accounting or other related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years’ credit analysis experience on Corporate banking credits; experience in handling Chinese enterprises is preferred
- Detailed-oriented, good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Multi-tasked and able to work under tight timelines
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua is a must)
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Donna Hong:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.827 or (852) 6377-1287
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**
25 Feb 2020
Assistant Relationship Manager – Regional Corporate Investment Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionA Regional Corporate Investment bank seeking to further establish its presence in Singapore is looking for an experienced Assistant Relationship Manager. You will be given a great opportunity to be a part of a growing team as an experienced Assistant Relationship Manager. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to $80,000 per annum.
- Prepare credit proposals, monitoring of transactions and perform financial analysis of new lending proposals
- Review, evaluate and approve credit applications, authorize loan drawdown as per credit instructions
Expires on 30 Apr 2020
- Work closely with Head Office and RMs to ensure that each application is in line with all policies and regulations on the bank and regulators.
- Joint customer visits with RMs
- MAS Reporting
- Review credit documentation to ensure that approved terms are accurately reflected
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
- More than 4 years’ experience in Credit analyst or Assistant Relationship Manager.
- Good communication skill in English and Mandarin to communicate with stakeholders in North Asian offices
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057