Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
19 Apr 2020
Credit Risk Management – Corporate Banking
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established European Corporate Investment Bank in Singapore is currently looking for an experienced Credit Risk Senior Analyst to join their growing team. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Banking, you are responsible to meet clients and manage a portfolio of large corporate clients which includes handling the entire credit framework/processes. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$120,000 per annum.
Expires on 23 Jun 2020
- Manage and report credit risk issues to ensure effectiveness risk control with the Bank's framework
- Handle credit framework including structuring term sheets, preparation, negotiation and documentation process
- Perform Client-facing role and to manage relevant internal/external stakeholders
- Responsible to support, monitor, access and identify risks in relevance with the risk policies and regulations on full transaction in the businesses
Posted BySam Tham Fong Wan (Reg No: R1987890)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A recognized university degree with minimum of 5 years’ of experience in credit analysis or portfolio management.
- Possess strong analytical & credit skills. Experience in handling clients (risk assessment) in SEA region is advantageous.
- Possess good working knowledge on credit risk analyst and strong communication skills.
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Sam Tham Fong Wan, Reg No: R1987890). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057