Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
04 May 2021
Fintech Market Research and Business Development AVP/VP
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of the growing regional banks that is further establishing its presence in Singapore is looking for an experienced Financial Technology Professional. You will be given a great opportunity to research and collect market related information trends, carry out research and docking of domestic and foreign FinTech companies. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $120,000 per annum.
Expires on 03 Jun 2021
- Research the emerging technology of FinTech, follow up on the development trend of Interbank Financial Science and technology, form special trends and research reports.
- Specifically analyze and evaluate the technical characteristics, development prospects and feasibility of docking business scenarios of products or solutions.
- Introducing overseas advanced technologies and platforms to provide technologies and means for financial innovation.
- Organizing financial technology competitions and various seminars, workshops, training and other activities.
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
- Bachelor Degree in Finance Computing or equivalent from a renowned university with more than 5-10 years of relevant work experience in technology development trend research or technology planning, with experience in finance, Internet, consulting, and technology companies preferred.
- Understand the products and services of the financial industry; good opinions on the technological development trend of FinTech; Highly innovative, Strong learning ability. Able to adapt quickly, work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057