Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 Oct 2021
Senior QA Executive
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established healthcare multinational company is seeking for a Senior QA Executive. This is a wonderful opportunity to make your career move into the evergreen healthcare industry to improve quality of life and extend, and you will be exposed to the quality assurance environment which will open up your career options to a whole range of possibilities.
Expires on 30 Nov 2021
- Involved in batch review, approval of incoming raw material requests and subsequent release, change control and validation related activities.
- Review and handle product complaints. Provide quality support for the development of appropriate Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA).
- Provide advice to requesting departments regarding GMP aspects.
- Review and approve QA controlled documentation (SOP’s, batch records, working instructions).
Posted ByAmanda Chng Yu Ying (Reg No: R2092798)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, Quality, Engineering, Science, Technical or related field is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in QA within pharmaceutical industry. Knowledge of regulatory and compliance is an added advantage.
- Experience in manufacturing process and technical report writing.
- SAP and Microsoft Excel.
Location : West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com (Amanda Chng Yu Ying, Reg No: R2092798) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057