Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
15 Mar 2021
Settlement Manager – Regional Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Regional bank with a strong presence in Singapore is currently looking for an experienced Treasury operations professional. Reporting to the Head of Operations in Singapore, the incumbent will be involved in day-to-day operational, settlement and administrative matters for the company’s Treasury Products. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $80,000 per annum.
Expires on 21 Jun 2021
- You will be responsible for the timely processing and settlement of treasury and/or securitiesn transactions covering the following treasury products: FX, Money Market, FX Option,
- Derivative Swap and Fixed Income Securities products: Global and Asia Equities, Bondsand Funds.
- Coordinate with other division/department to ensure smooth and efficient workflow; prompt follow up of discrepancies
- To ensure that the team adheres to the policies and guidelines governing reconciliation, correspondent banking accounts and treasury operation control function.
- Maintain complete transaction records, documents and reports to ensure completeness and accountability.
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
- Degree of Banking and Finance or Accounting and Finance, with minimum 3-5 years of treasury settlement experience.
- Experiences on reconciliation, treasury operation control and clearing businesses.
- Subject matter expert in treasury, derivatives and commodity products.
- Familiar with MEPS+, SWIFT and or other payment message standard.
- Computer literate. Familiar with PC Office applications (e.g. MS words, MS excel)
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177).
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057