Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Oct 2021
Private Banking Operations - AVP
SingaporePermanent PositionA regional bank is seeking to further establish its presence in Singapore is looking for experienced Private banking Operations. You will be given a great opportunity in providing operational support to the business achieving operational efficiency of end-to-end workflows in the Private Banking Department. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $100,000 per annum.
Expires on 11 Nov 2021
- Providing operational support to the business achieving operational efficiency of end to end workflows in Private Banking.
- Responsible for the implementation of PB control and monitoring functions.
- Support the Operational Control & Risk Management Functions of PB in either Maker or Checker role
- Provide operational support in PB new product roll out process
- Work with other departments (Accounts, ITD, Operations, Main Branch, LCD, Finance) and external counterparties or service provider to resolve production issues timely
- Participate in the implementation activities of PB or branch initiated projects:
- Support the business to implement the desired workflows in Singapore branch
- Co-ordinate the UAT in Singapore and actively participate in the UAT
Posted ByAdora Lee
- Good knowledge on wealth management end to end processes
- Understand the importance of compliance and control functions and escalation processes
- Project Management experience preferable
- Min 5-8 years of experience in private banking operations
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
- Office Location: Central
- Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177).
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057