Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
14 Sep 2021
Master Data Management Assistant (MDM) (Contract)
SingaporeContract PositionMulti-National Company is looking for Master Data Management Assistant (MDM) (Contract)
Expires on 31 Oct 2021
- Ensure all new account opening request from Sales are validated and approved for update in system(s) promptly.
- Ensure all customer update requests from Sales and Non-Sales teams are validated and approved for update in system(s) promptly.
- Exercise Approval function appropriately with eye on details and mandatory paperwork when receiving update requests by Non-Sales teams.
- Assist in System Audit Function to ensure SSC and local MDM is GSOP and OTC compliance
- Support the team leader and other functional teams with Customer Database related issue. (i.e. data consistency, customer details etc)
- Log all defective submissions complete with reasons daily. Review and highlight major error categories to the relevant stakeholder for –fix/prevention.
- Support new Regional/Global initiatives as needed.
- Support Credit Scoring task
- Any other duties as assigned.
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 9088 email@example.com
- Possess a Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance/IT or relevant field
- Strong analytical capability
- Experience in Master Data Management
- Contract position
To apply, kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR wa.me/6590886161
Location: Central, Tai Seng
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform you that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057