Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
18 Oct 2019
AVP, Brand Marketing
SingaporePermanent PositionA top tier bank in Singapore is for an exceptional Brand Marketer with a creative flair, whom will be responsible for growing the brand value of the group across all consumer products and services. This person will need to strengthen overall brand presence and visibility, as well as support bank-wide branding initiatives.
Expires on 19 Dec 2019
- Strategic management and brand consistency across owned, paid and earned brand assets
- Sourcing and securing new opportunities for brand exposure in paid media spaces
- Ensure brand visibility for the consumer segments, products and services
- Leverage the group branding events to promote and drive engagement with customers
- Organise and manage corporate hospitality representing at group branding events
- Develop and drive key initiatives for new branches such as Chinese New Year, Christmas festive decorations and engagement activities
Posted ByLin Wee (Reg No: R1878551)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Min. 5 years of relevant brand marketing experience, preferably in financial institutions
- Strong communicator and proven ability in influencing cross functional business units
- Confident in presentation and managing senior management and stakeholders
- Proactive, organised, detail and results-oriented, with a good understanding and an eye for customer experience design
Location: Central Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Lin Wee, Reg No: R1878551) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685).
You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for the role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057