Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
04 Jun 2021
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur clients, a fast-growing FinTech company, is looking for PR Manager to join their dynamic marketing team in Hong Kong.
Expires on 04 Jul 2021
- Enhance and grow the corporate image and brand building positioning for the company
- Manage and develop strategic planning in Public Relations / Corporate Communications / Events Management
- Involve in external communications and publicity events, press conference and maintain relationship with agency and media
- Prepare press releases and corporate communication materials
- Analyze PR results and reporting, and provide actionable insights and future recommendations
- Play an active role in adopting best practices & innovation across media channels and maximize business potential for our brand
- Partner with stakeholders to drive creative innovation, test & learn projects and optimize the performance of marketing campaigns
Posted ByLydia Dai
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.803 or (852) email@example.com
- Degree holder in marketing, business, communication
- 8 years’ experience in Agency (Media/Digital) and/or in-house PR
- Recent experience with hands-on development, operations, management, and optimization of large-scale branding & acquisition campaigns
- Proven experience developing and scaling PR & new digital programs, as well as monitoring and refining existing programs to meet the company’s objectives
- Experience in managing social media and drawing customer insights
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Lydia Dai:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.803 or (852) 6377-1895
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**