Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
17 Jun 2022
AVP Group Corporate Communications – Group Marketing - GW/MK
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of Singapore's leading life insurance companies is looking for an experienced Group Corporate Communications AVP who can lead and support key campaigns or BAU deliverables within the disciplines of External and Internal Communications, including any projects the team undertakes such as CSR, content development for the Corporate Annual Report, and others as needed.
Stakeholder Management/PR Planning & Content/Media management
- Develop and oversee the end-to-end execution of PR strategies for BAU and campaigns, collaborating with various areas to support business brand reputation through media-driven integrated communications.
- Provide strong communications advice and work independently with internal stakeholders and Business Units to mine narratives for news opportunities and thought leadership to raise the company's profile in key areas/themes.
- Ability to conceptualize and deliver a robust content pipeline in order to create purpose-built narratives around key themes and topics.
- Pursue media ties with relevant influencers in the FSI vertical and consumer lifestyle press, as well as relevant financial websites.
- Ability to work successfully with a PR firm and other suppliers to guarantee favorable outcomes that are consistent with communications goals, including metrics.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business, if not a strong aptitude and learning attitude, as well as processes, and the ability to navigate the function's complexity.
- Experience with regional communications, dealing with ASEAN markets, and a good knowledge of marketing and digital/social media platforms are also desirable.
- A keen grasp of externally trending topics and concerns in order to provide comms advice/appropriate nuanced replies with a sense of urgency to assist businesses.
- Experience in crisis communications preparation, planning, and processes, as well as working with stakeholders to mitigate reputational issues among important target audiences both externally and internally.
b) Internal Communications
- To drive message for senior executives for relevant employee interactions, an understanding of internal communications strategies/messaging is required.
- Ability to work successfully with HR and other departments to provide effective change communications advice and execution when needed.
c) Corporate / Brand Marketing
Expires on 26 Aug 2022
- Able to assist CSR-related actions and use publicity opportunities to improve the company's reputational positioning in line with the Group's sustainability aims
- Able to work successfully with potential partners and plan/implement engagement strategies for philanthropic causes that are relevant. Ability to assist with event logistics/internal events for employee volunteers, as well as internal communications to generate support, as needed.
- Oversight of project management and preparation of essential content for Brand Collaterals and Annual Report production Other key characteristics
- Responsible for assessing commercial and regulatory compliance risks and taking suitable measures to mitigate them.
- Keeps up with industry developments in regulatory compliance, emerging risks, and technology in order to better assess risk and protect the firm.
- Highlights any potential concerns/risks and discusses optimal risk management methods in a proactive manner.
Posted ByGlenn Wong (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competent individual and independent Communications business partner with 8-12 years of relevant B2C external/internal comms experience in significant local listed companies, with CSR as an area of coverage, or with proven expertise working with clients in BFSI/consumer businesses from PR agency.
- Bachelor's degree, particularly in mass communications or journalism.
- Working with SEAsian markets is a plus. Strong media contacts in local/regional news, business/FSI/online media are required. It is essential to be able to comprehend integrated communications.
- Understanding of problems management is required, as is CSR program development and internal communications experience.
- Messaging/ nuancing, great writing & story-telling - in both short and long-form print and multimedia content
- Proven experience in key communications disciplines, such as stakeholder management/executive communications, public relations, and integrated comms strategy and execution
- Capable of handling challenges and crisis communications in a calm and sensible manner.
- Knowledge of corporate marketing/social responsibility (CSR) - engaging with communities, strategizing, and forming relationships
- In-depth knowledge of news, extensive experience and active contacts with local/regional media, and the ability to effectively pitch features/news stories
- Strong self-leadership and independent communications practitioner with the ability to swiftly pick up on industry trends, connect the dots for effective problem-solving abilities, and a strong sense of urgency and bias for action.
- Maturity and gravitas in managing/providing effective communications advice to senior stakeholders and cross-functional collaborations.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required for effective collaboration with others, both within and externally with PR agency management, in order to produce positive joint outcomes.
- Be proactive, have a can-do attitude, be passionate, and work well with others.
- Excellent command of the English language (& Mandarin would be preferred) as this role will be communicating with other Asian counterparts.
- High level of honesty, accepts responsibility for work, and has a positive attitude when it comes to teamwork.
- Takes the initiative to better the current situation and is adaptable to new changes.
Office Location: Singapore, Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Glenn Wong, Reg No:R1106685) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Marilyn Koh Hui Ling, Reg No:R21102316). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057