Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
27 Sep 2020
Senior Commodity Trader
SingaporePermanent PositionAn institution is setting up an innovation lab here in Singapore and is looking for a senior commodity trader who is experienced in managing trade deals whereby the port of discharge is predominantly in China. You will be responsible for building up the ecosystem for their trade finance facility and in return you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$150,000 per annum.
Expires on 25 Oct 2020
- Proactively strategize and build a profitable structured trade and commodity finance portfolio of local and regional corporate clients in agricultural commodities to increase trade activities
- Build portfolio of clients in the agricultural commodities field by increasing product penetration and marketing the company products to prospective targeted clients, i.e. banks and commodity trading companies
- Work closely with the management team on developing new products and discussion on pricing and new market opportunities.
- Conduct market research, track market movements and create strategy to expand physical commodities business globally
Posted ByShirlyn Toh (Reg No: R2092526)
Tel: +65 8923 3740Shirlynxf.firstname.lastname@example.org
- A recognized university degree with minimum 10 years of experiences in Corporate Banking environment
- 4-5 years of experience as a Trade Finance RM in agricultural commodities
- Wide customer base and contacts in agricultural commodities
- Hands-on experience and knowledge in structuring trade financing solutions
- Good knowledge of local and regional commodity markets
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Shirlyn Toh, Reg No: R2092526).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.