Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
24 Mar 2020
TaiwanPermanent PositionThe worlds leading retail groups and is the largest local retailer in France, Spain, Belgium, Argentina, Brazil, and Taiwan.
Expires on 23 Apr 2020
- Support Global/Local execution of the pre-defined category strategy
- Define a list of non-preferred suppliers compliant with global category guidelines
- Validate creation and modification of Supplier MD in System (e.g. SAP…)
- Negotiate and manage the process to put in place catalog (possibly with attached lodged card)
- Conduct bidding (RFI, RFP, RFQ) and negotiate above the Buyer threshold
- Guide the user throughout the Contract management process
- Master Procurement technical excellence (TCO, SRM, Market Intel, Risk Management, Innovation, CSR, HSE, compliance, quality…)
Posted ByCeline Cheng
Tel: LINE ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Good sourcing and supplier market knowledge. Such as refrigeration facilities, energy-saving equipment, the market system.
- Capability to manage internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Strong business acumen and ability to build sustainable business connectivity.
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese.
13 Mar 2020
Regional Business Operations Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is from the Global MNC in Medical Device industry. They are looking at healthcare professionals who specialize in the Supply Chain field. This person must be highly skilled in the end to end supply chain with strong people management experience, able to build up the distribution from scratch.
Partner with Leadership Team members to define an integrated Business Operations strategy and to fully own the implementation.
Expires on 12 Apr 2020
- Streamline and align commercial operations.
- Provide strategic and operational leadership to QARA, Technical Service, Customer service, Supply chain logistics and Special projects assigned by GM
- Proactive coordination and management of customer service and after-sales support function and team
- Establish Dashboard & KPIs to monitor & analyze business performances indicators.
- Provide Commercial Operation Support to business leaders to ensure revenue recognition.
- Aligned with sales and marketing team and global team
- Drive order to cash across the business units for forecast accuracy and order fulfillment.
- Lead and drive improvement of sales funnel, distributor and Service management.
- Manage business flows covering order forecasting, order entry, order promising and material planning including import of Finished Goods and inspection, inventory handling, quality and field tech service
- Manage Commercial and Service contracts including structure and contents and negotiate with counterparts.
- Negotiate, source, acquire materials and services to hit business goals in accordance with management policies
- Define and implement processes to improve distributor management and transform commercial effectiveness
- Implement service level agreements
- Partner with channel managers to conduct periodic business operations reviews
- Conduct monthly/quarterly dashboards meetings on distributor performance including inventory status
- Maintain distributor sales and product training matrix
- Learn from industry and implement best in class new distributor selection which shall include due diligence and onboarding processes.
- Recommending and implementing business improvement projects.
- Implement effective processes to improve customer satisfaction and drive growth in revenue.
- Define, drive and own the KODs and KPIs for a Continuous Improvement (i.e. efficiency; best demonstrated practices).
- Provide program and project management structures, tools and processes to ensure a harmonized way of initiating, managing, tracking, reviewing and reporting progress on key change initiatives.
- Prepare for business plans with clear timeline and budgets
- Report sales performance to management regularly with own assessment
- Understand customer’s needs and requirements
Posted ByGilbert Ong Hong Ghee (Wang Hongyu) (Reg No: R1551302)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor’s Degree from Business, Science, Healthcare, or related discipline, or equivalent experience combined with education
- 10 years of working experience within the supply chain functions covering customer service, distribution, commercial excellence
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading multiple teams/departments and supervision of team members
- Budgeting and project management experience
- Hands-On but able to manage stakeholder
- Manage distributors environment would be highly advantageous
Location : North
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
If you are interested, apply today.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Gilbert Ong Hong Ghee (Wang Hongyu), Reg No: R1551302). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
- Streamline and align commercial operations.