Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
07 Feb 2020
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client from the healthcare MNC is seeking for an experienced purchasing manager to be responsible for material planning and purchasing, ensuring all materials arrive on time for production, customer sale orders fulfillment and all major KPIs are achieved. Lead a team of Procurement Specialist in their daily activities.
Expires on 08 Mar 2020
- Lead a team of procurement specialist in their daily activities and in meeting the departmental objectives and metrics
- Work closely with Planning Department on demand requirement
- Ensure timely release purchase orders per system generated purchase requisitions and all purchase orders are delivered on time
- Proactively monitor material delivery according to SIOP plan to ensure no material shortage impact to production
- Perform weekly inventory monitoring to ensure all raw material inventory targets are achieved.
- Supplier performance tracking and management.
- Contract negotiation
- Streamline processes and drive continuous improvement in performance and customer/employee satisfaction
- Lead in special projects and key initiatives identified from time to time, as assigned
Posted ByGilbert Ong Hong Ghee (Wang Hongyu) (Reg No: R1551302)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment
- At least 5 years of experience in managing a team in a dynamic and fast-paced MNC manufacturing environment
- Good level of experience in business analysis and using SAP systems
- Sound working knowledge /experience of full order fulfillment cycle
- Team player with strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong bias for action and results oriented
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong bias for action and results oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently and proactively is critical for success
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple and complex tasks in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Demonstrates diplomacy, confidentiality and professionalism
If you are interested, apply today.
Office Location: West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Gilbert Ong Hong Ghee (Wang Hongyu), Reg No: R1551302)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
31 Jan 2020
【食品/餐飲業】Purchasing Supervisor 資深採購/ QA Supervisor 資深品保
TaiwanPermanent Position餐飲服務餐廳領導品牌 *重視顧客: 超越顧客期望 *重視員工: 人才的培訓與發展
Purchasing : 需求人數1位
- 跨部門合作 ex:營運部門、QA
QA : 需求人數1位
Expires on 01 Mar 2020
- 跨部門溝通互動 ex:purchase
Posted ByCeline Cheng
Tel: LINE ID: firstname.lastname@example.org