Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
14 Feb 2020
Legal Counsel - Corporate Banking
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established regional Corporate Bank is currently looking for an experienced Legal Counsel. Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will be performing full-range of Legal & regulatory matters in supporting the management of corporate bank. In return, you will enjoy remuneration of up to $ 100,000 per annum.
Expires on 19 Jul 2020
- Provide legal support for Corporate Bank Business operating in Singapore which involves legal advice on banking and finance transactions, products and documentations and security documentations.
- Provide accurate and timely legal advice on broad range of matters to all departments & litigation matters.
- Actively contribute to the review of corporate documents.
- Perform drafting, reviewing & negotiation of commercial documents and agreements with global parties
- Assisting in settling up and implementing legal policies, procedures, guidelines and best practices.
- Provide timely legal and regulatory updates & engage local external legal advisors when necessary.
Posted BySam Tham (Reg No: R1987890)
- A recognized university degree in Law with minimum of 5- 8 years’ of experience in law firms and financial institution.
- Solid understanding principles and practices of law and regulation as applicable to banking and financial services, particularly in Singapore.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal/written communication skill in English & Mandarin.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period.
Interested candidate kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Sam Tham; Reg No. : R1987890)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicant will be contacted.
Office location: Central