Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
23 Sep 2020
IT infrastructure Manager - Server
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client, a leading fintech company is looking for an IT manager to join its fast growing operations. Incumbent can look forward to working in a friendly work environment with excellent exposure and career path.
Expires on 23 Oct 2020
- Automate routine task to enhance service level and to reduce human errors
- Perform Daily Server Health Checking by making use of automated scripts
- Maintain Server 7x24 up and running in a swift manner
- Perform routine vulnerability patching
- Perform system upgrade using SCCM
Posted ByJared Ng
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. firstname.lastname@example.org
- University graduate in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 9 years of working experience in system administration
- Proficient in Windows Server Management
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work under pressure and tight schedules
- Fluent in Cantonese and good in spoken & written English, knowledge of Mandarin is a plus
Interested Applicants please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Jared Ng:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 818
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com **
14 Sep 2020
Regional IT System Analyst (6 months contract)
SingaporeContract PositionIn view of business expansion, and digitalisation the company is seeking for Regional IT System Analyst (6 months contract) to join the team to assist on both retail and e-commerce digital platform support.
Expires on 14 Oct 2020
- Lead and develop general system design including internal and external information flows, current and future system requirements, interfaces and integration points
- Participate in requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Manage, deliver and deploy end-to-end solution projects within the given time, budget and standard
- Utilize standard software development methodologies, processes, techniques and quality planning methods in all phases of work
- Manage and collaborate with vendors and/or other IT teams in the application solution proposals
- Work closely with the team and business users to evaluate solutions to resolve business problems
- Stay up to date on latest technology, trends and techniques in software development
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 9088 email@example.com
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 4 - 7 years of Business Analysis/ System Analysis experience
- Experience in Agile or Waterfall methodology will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Based in Singapore office
- 2 Contract Positions Available
To apply, kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR wa.me/6590886161
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057