Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
03 May 2021
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established financial services company is looking for DevOps Engineer. To be part of the team working on next generation productions and services using DevOps practices. In this role, you will develop and maintain the build pipelines and continuous integration tools.
Expires on 02 Jun 2021
- Develop, test, implement, maintain and optimize automation software delivery
- Responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of our continuous integration/ deployment goals, frameworks and tools
- Continuously improve processes around monitoring scalability, reliability, application quality and performance of the CI/CD build systems with a DevOps mentality
- Create Helm Charts for CD
- Create Jenkins Pipelines for CI
- Create Terraform deployments and modules
- Create Ansible roles and automation
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 9088 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Software engineering background in Java, NodeJS, ReactJS, Python or similar with at least 3 Years of working experience
- Must have experience working with Jenkins creating CI CD pipelines
- Must have experience working Kubernetes as an administrator
- Good to have experience with Kafka/Zookeeper as an administrator
- Must have working knowledge of Azure, GCP or similar cloud provider like AWS as administrator
- Experience with CI CD tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Git etc.
- Focused on delivering value rather than technical know-how.
- Able to work independently, under pressure and on multiple projects concurrently with tight schedule.
- Comfortable working with uncertainty and be highly adaptable.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, Sentry, Elasticsearch is beneficial.
To apply, kindly send your resume to email@example.com OR wa.me/6590886161
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057