Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
03 May 2021
Senior Test Engineer / Senior Quality Assurance
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established MNC is seeking for Senior Test Engineer / Senior Quality Assurance focusing on testing software components for video management applications in their research & development facility.
Expires on 02 Jun 2021
- You will drive analysis of customer, software, hardware, system specifications and requirements; be involve in software components and system analysis design various aspects etc.
- You will be responsible for creating and executing test plan, test cases and test implementation for integration / system level testing.
- You will write script to automate test cases, execute compatibility testing, smoke & sanity testing, regression testing, functional & non-functional testing, and user acceptance testing.
- You will define necessary test tools and simulators, review and validate test documents, status reporting and metrics preparation; setup and maintain the VMs, servers & equipment that are required for testing.
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 9088 email@example.com
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering Major with at least 5 years of work experience in testing software components in Windows and / or Linux environment.
- Certified with CTLF under ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board), be skilled in scripting languages, such as Python, PowerShell and / or Shell Script.
- Knowledge in website security test and communication protocols - such as REST and WebSocket will be an added advantage; be familiar with automation tools, such as Selenium and JMeter and well versed in manual testing.
- You must be enthusiastic in system improvement, possesses experience in setup VM, servers and equipment for test; with ability to improving test process standards like test environment readiness checklist, test case.
- You will deliver test status reporting standards with ability to identify test scenarios and test case design based on the functional / non-functional requirements and Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams.
- You will execute test cases, defect reporting, test plan design, review and validate test documents, status reporting and metrics preparation.
- You should be analytical with strong problem solving skills; be self-motivate and with proactive execution.
- Candidate with Microsoft Test Manager, Microsoft Azure Release Management and / or IT Security knowledge will be added advantage to this position.
- You must be able to work in a well structured environment and be target, process, and quality orientation. You should have good communication skills (verbal and written), be collaborative and open minded.
- You must be a strong team player.
To apply, kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR wa.me/6590886161
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057