Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
20 Oct 2021
Head of Data Engineering
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is building an APAC Data Analytics team based in Singapore. It's an opportunity to spearhead cutting-edge work as part of a highly collaborative and agile team. You'll be envisioning and executing strategies that will discover the hidden information and influence improvement of the business’s performance by enabling smarter decision making.
Expires on 30 Nov 2021
- Develop the vision and roadmap of Data Strategy
- Drive the overall Data Architecture, Data Management, Data Governance and Data Visualization.
- Responsible for developing an overall data capture, storage, and dissemination framework. To analyze high-volume source data and data flows, working with structured and unstructured data.
- Delivery of BI functions which include Visualization and Reporting across Data Platform (such as Data Lake, EDW and ODS)
- Define and set the standards for a consistent data warehouse architecture strategy and a comprehensive framework for a single or hybrid data management platform
- Interact with business stakeholders to understand business data and analytics requirements and identify data-driven business opportunities to deploy tools and enable information access capabilities.
- Identify and uncover new opportunities, insights, trends, and patterns from analysis to key stakeholders/decision-makers
- To build sustainable processes and constructs models to support the expanding data volumes and ensuring data quality & accessibility
- Regular review and validate for continual improvements and ensure the business value has been met
Posted ByFelicia Chia Miao Miao (Reg No: R2091656)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Over 10 years expertise in defining an enterprise wide framework of Data Lake, Data Warehouse, and Data Architecture
- Highly experienced in defining end to end Cloud Data Architecture
- Advanced ability in migrating SQL from traditional RDBMS to Spark and Big Data Technologies
- Familiarity with Operational Technologies, including Puppet, Docker and Chef
- Good to have hands on experience in DevOps development for big data platform
- Ability to manage large scale projects involving multiple senior stakeholders and vendors concurrently
- Strong presentation and communication skills on a business level
- Team player with good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and able to work under tight timelines
- 2 Positions available
Location : Across Singapore
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Felicia Chia Miao Miao, Reg No: R2091656). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
14 Sep 2021
Master Data Management Assistant (MDM) (Contract)
SingaporeContract PositionMulti-National Company is looking for Master Data Management Assistant (MDM) (Contract)
Expires on 31 Oct 2021
- Ensure all new account opening request from Sales are validated and approved for update in system(s) promptly.
- Ensure all customer update requests from Sales and Non-Sales teams are validated and approved for update in system(s) promptly.
- Exercise Approval function appropriately with eye on details and mandatory paperwork when receiving update requests by Non-Sales teams.
- Assist in System Audit Function to ensure SSC and local MDM is GSOP and OTC compliance
- Support the team leader and other functional teams with Customer Database related issue. (i.e. data consistency, customer details etc)
- Log all defective submissions complete with reasons daily. Review and highlight major error categories to the relevant stakeholder for –fix/prevention.
- Support new Regional/Global initiatives as needed.
- Support Credit Scoring task
- Any other duties as assigned.
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 9088 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Possess a Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance/IT or relevant field
- Strong analytical capability
- Experience in Master Data Management
- Contract position
To apply, kindly send your resume to email@example.com OR wa.me/6590886161
Location: Central, Tai Seng
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform you that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057