Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
16 Jun 2020
Senior Consultant – Insurance Technology
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established regional InsurTech Consulting firm is currently seeking an experienced Senior Consultant with strong exposure to Technology consulting within life/non-life insurance domain project to join the team.
Expires on 16 Jul 2020
- Conduct research, data collection and analysis on the needs and issues of the client through interviews and workshops to translate their requirements into well-formulated solutions
- Present findings and recommendations to the client using business proposals and presentation decks
- Document the project into systems and processes for management review
- Close interaction with clients through regular project updates and networking
- Support team members with other project activities
- Independently drive the success of a work stream by directing activities, ensuring high quality deliverables and timely submission
- Manage a team of consultants by defining meaningful work packages, managing activities, and through mentorship
- Conduct interviews and workshops with clients to translate their requirements into well formulated solutions
- Participate in business development activities including topic development, proposal preparation, sales presentations, and contract negotiation
Posted ByChris Tan Wei Xuan (Reg No: R2089934)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree holder
- At least three to six years of experience in the life/non-life insurance domain (retail/corporate solutions) within technology consulting and/or industry roles involving technology
- Experience in consulting/projects/change management
- Capable of applying technology principles to business
- Excellent spoken and written English and Mandarin; Fluency in a South East Asian language, especially Mandarin and Cantonese, will be an added advantage when participating in regional projects as this role requires to communicate with stakeholders in Southeast Asia.
- Highly analytical and structured in problem solving; able to quickly understand complex situations
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with clients and colleagues
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and team leadership skills
- More experienced candidates will have this additional requirement:
- Demonstrated leadership experience in project management
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Location : Central Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Chris Tan Wei Xuan, Reg No: R2089934 / Glenn Wong Sai How R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057