Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
13 Oct 2020
Senior Executive – IT Project Administrator (1-year contract)
SingaporeContract PositionA Global MNC is currently looking for experience IT project administrator talents with experience in cost management to be part of their dynamic team in Singapore.
- Support Market Rollout managers during the rollout of IT applications – i.e. take full ownership of all project-related administrative tasks, and fast-track as much as possible to ensure that project milestones are met
- Support the IT team with all procurement requests
- Collate all information required for the creation of Service Agreement (SAs) requests
- Track completion of Service Agreements – i.e. ensure that all SAs are signed off in due time
- Assist with the tracking of HR on-boarding (project team members), and liaise very closely with HR department to ensure that all administrative processes are duely completed
- Monitoring and tracking of project cost, budgeting and coordinating accordingly with team members
Role scope covering mainly
Expires on 12 Nov 2020
- Project Administration
- Governance and support for project financial
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 9088 email@example.com
- Degree in Accounting, with strong focus on IT financial management.
- Strong knowledge of financial performance management frameworks & associated implementation experience with an advanced working knowledge of MS Excel.
- At least 6 years of professional experience in various fields of IT or business, with knowledge of IT financial management frameworks and experience in managing/conceptualizing efficiency programs.
- Experience in optimizing IT and business processes & ability to drive initiatives in cross-functional and international environments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill with a keen eye for detail
- 1 Year Contract Position
To apply, kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR wa.me/6590886161
Location: Jurong East
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057