Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
29 Jul 2022
Associate, Underwriting (Marine)
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of the top life insurance companies in Singapore is looking for an experienced Associate Marine Underwriter to join their team.
Expires on 31 Aug 2022
- Assist in underwriting and offering quotations within the company's underwriting policies and treaty terms, assigned authorized limits, and assigned quotations
- If necessary, assist in making arrangements for the placement of facultative reinsurance
- Help review and negotiate renewal terms for accounts, including marine open coverage, and follow up on policy renewals before they expire
- Assist in evaluating requests for short-term modifications to the policy's coverage
- Send out cover notes, follow up on unfinished cover notes, and declare shipments monthly under marine open cover
- Assist in service and sales visits to clients and intermediaries to track sales and renewal retention
- Giving directions for risk booking and, if necessary, helping with credit control activities
- Coordinate the collection and delivery of documents to clients and intermediaries with the policy processing team
- Offer a help desk service to external clients for all inquiries relating to documentation generated by the web and fundamental technical support
- Check, review, and confirm eMarine (web-based) policies for data processing before allocating a vessel for accumulation and reinsurance
- Take part in UAT (User Acceptance Testing), if necessary
- Assist in the development and improvement of products
- Use an internal system to screen customers and vessels for compliance with anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing laws
- Take part in any ad hoc projects that are given.
Posted ByGlenn Wong (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A degree holder with professional insurance qualifications, such as the ACII, is preferred
- 3 years' minimum relevant work experience
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal abilities
- Excel, Word, and PowerPoint proficiency
- Independent thinker who can also work well in a team.
Office Location: Singapore, Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Glenn Wong, Reg No:R1106685) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Marilyn Koh Hui Ling, Reg No:R21102316). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057