Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
29 May 2020
Financial Risk Management Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionA renown insurance company in Singapore is seeking a Financial Risk Manager to be a part of Group Financial Risk Management. You are responsible for the analysis and reporting of financial risk to various stakeholders, including management, Asset-Liability Management Committee (“ALCO”) and Board Risk Management Committee (“RMC”).
Expires on 28 Jun 2020
- Accountable for maintaining and updating the Group Financial Risk Appetite Statements for approval by the Board to establish the financial risk appetites and ensure that risks across the Group are managed within the risk appetite set by Board;
- Conduct product risk assessments and recommend capital, investment and new business product limits for approval by RMC and ALCO to manage financial risks and ensure that these limits are complied with;
- Review and update the group stress test program and process. Quantify and assess the impact of stress scenarios on internal economic capital and liquidity requirements. Coordinate the collation and analysis of the overall group stress test results;
- Support group wide initiatives relating to earnings analysis and capital optimization which will include participation in IFRS 17 implementation and RBC 2 related initiatives;
- Take accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks;
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in Actuarial Science, Financial Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics with at least 5 years of working experience in Financial or Insurance industry;
- Experience in developing Prophet, SQL, Python, R or other programming software will be a distinct advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and dynamic
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (including VBA);
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork
Location : Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057