Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
29 Sep 2021
Performance / Talent Management Specialist
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is looking for a specialist to be part of the Talent team. As part of their expansion plan, they are looking for a talented, hardworking and energetic individual who enjoy working and be part of a larger community.
Expires on 30 Nov 2021
- Lead the overall annual performance management and promotion processes, ensuring governance and promoting good performance/ career progression processes aligned with relevant policies.
- Functional expert for overall performance and promotion framework, recommending system enhancement on processes with HRIS team.
- Design and deliver briefings to stakeholders and wider community to ensure clarity in the processes and alignment to Performance Management and Promotion policies.
- Translate Talent Management and Succession Planning frameworks and policies into implementable processes contextualised to the needs of the organisation.
Posted ByLau Pui San (Reg No: R1981490)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor’s degree in HR management, or a related discipline with minimum 10 years of experience in Performance Management.
- Specialized experience in Talent and Succession Planning and HR policy governance will be advantageous.
- Exposure to the policy environment. Able to work with senior stakeholders, acting as a trusted expert in the field.
- Knowledge of HRIS Workday would be an added advantage.
- Strong stakeholder management, collaboration and influencing skill are critical.
- HR experience in government related or public-listed companies of large headcount.
Office Location: West
Interested candidates to kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Lau Pui San, Reg No: R1981490). Do send this to someone whom you think may be a great fit for this role.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057