Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
09 Jun 2020
Rewards Manager, SEA
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is a multinational company that is a world leader in its field. It is an iconic brand backed with rich history. We are looking for suitable talent for Rewards Manager, SEA
This role is based in Singapore and will report to the Director, Total Rewards for Asia Pacific.
Scope will have regional coverage and includes Total Rewards aspects that encompass compensation, incentives, benefits and regional implementation of key global initiatives.
Expires on 11 Aug 2020
- Support Total Rewards programs through partnering and coordinating with in-country HR and Total Reward resources on annual salary planning, compensation reviews, incentive program analyses, benefits reviews and harmonization work.
- Partner with business unit HR to drive consistent and market competitive Total Rewards policies and practices that comply with statutory regulations and global standards.
- Participate in key global Total Rewards initiatives and support the rollout of projects such as Global Job Grading and other projects within the Asia Pacific region.
- Support the Asia Pacific Total Rewards function in data collection, research, analysis, coordination and other Total Rewards related work.
Posted ByLau Pui San (Reg No: R1981490)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Technical: Someone with strength in C&B, and the ability to partner, consult, and gain stakeholder buy-ins (essential because CoE functions in large set-ups tend to be more removed from the business and set policies from the angle of an “ideal state”, which may not work for the business).
- Union experience will be an added advantage.
- Able to work in a matrix and fast paced environment.
- Able to handle multiple projects, fluid and have good regional project experience.
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Lau Pui San, Reg No: R1981490). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057