Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
25 May 2022
Human Resources Manager - C&B
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur client is a leading full licensed bank and they are currently expanding their HR team to cope with business needs. They are now looking for a high calibre Human Resources - C&B Manager join their expanding operations in Hong Kong
- Excellent career prospect
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
Expires on 31 Dec 2022
- Manage a board range of compensation and benefits programs such as market benchmarking exercise, annual HR budgeting and allocation, performance appraisal, bonus scheme, benefits plan, incentive scheme to meet business strategy and company culture;
- Monitor general HR operations and responsible for payroll function, taxation and benefits to ensure compliance with Employment Ordinance and internal guidance, monitor and resolve any anomalies;
- Formulate and review HR policies and procedures to ensure all practice are complied with regulatory, legal and compliance requirements.
- Prepare HR related reports and percolate in ad-hoc HR and Admin projects
Posted ByCay Li
Tel: 6377 email@example.com
- University graduate holder, preferably in the discipline of Human Resources Management or Business Administration, experience with banking institution is highly preferred;
- Minimum 6 years of human resources experience with solid experience in HR policy review, C&B management and operations;
- Well versed with HK employment law and related financial regulatory requirements;
- Good business acumen with strong in data and figures management, high attention to details, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills with ability to drive new initiatives and projects;
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly for Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin (both written and spoken)Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested applicants please contact me at 6377 1286 or send your resume to Cay Li:
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**